CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving







We had a pretty decent Thanksgiving. I went to my sister in law's house. I mean technically she is not a sister in law, but my brother is married to her husband, so doesn't that make her my sister in law - well something like that. Everything was really good, plus the Cowboys won - WOOHOO!! I didn't get to see my step kids or Thumpers side of the family though. But I did get to see this movie called Cloverfield. I was really upset with the way that it ended! I made some more jewelry last night, I am going to send it all to my mom for her to sell at her store (or maybe its my brothers store) whatever it is, they will sell it.



On another note, can you believe that I am sitting at work today??? UGH I think my company is the only company in America open the day after Thanksgiving - but oh well.



Here are a few pictures of what I made last night.

0 comments: