CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Weekend

I got to see Twilight this weekend and I loved it. I cant wait for the next one. I really didn't like who they cast as Edward but yeah whatever. I am Team Jacob anyway!
My soccer team had a get together on Saturday night. We really did have fun. And in usual fashion not everyone showed up. Even those that paid for it - whats up with that. Hopefully the entire team next season will be more dedicated.
Tonight I spent a lot of time making some jewelry. I made a really pretty necklace, I will try to post a picture of it in the next few days. I am seriously thinking of selling it on line again. Even though my mothers store in Shreveport does sell a lot of it. It is something that I really do enjoy and it calms my nerves. I can tend to be a little high strung sometimes. My extended family went out to eat a late lunch today at The Cotton Patch. It was really good, i had the blackened fish. I will definitely be going back there. Plus it was good to see everyone again.
On a random thought here, i so want the new Blackberry Storm!!!

1 comments:

lesli said...

Hey girl! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog! I can't wait to see what you have in store for me to enjoy reading=) i can't wait to see pictures of the jewelry you make!